Last weekend was what is becoming an annual trip to OKC for Women Of Faith! I am very blessed to have a husband who will take off work and let me leave town while he stays at home and runs the entire house alone!
We left here on Thursday morning and did some shopping and yummy eating on Thursday followed by more shopping and eating Friday during the day. The conference was Friday night and all day Saturday. Three of us left on Thursday and three more joined us on Friday.
Have you ever just felt like God couldn't be talking anymore directly at you? That was me all weekend! The speakers were all powerful and the music was amazing. There is no feeling like praise and worship with about 10,000 women! Every speaker seemed to speak on something that was pointed directly at me, overcoming your past, finding your voice, and fear!
It was an amazing weekend. Honestly, some of the best of God's work was done in my van on I-40. I was able to talk and bond with some sweet women. Women who give the best Godly advice and when they say they are praying for you, you know they really are! We shared our testimony and talked and there was powerful stuff that happened in my van!
I left OKC having found my fire again and with a renewed clear mind on what is important in my life. It was an amazing weekend and lives were changed as only God can do!







No comments:
Post a Comment