Friday, January 18, 2013

James Henry is Wrestling


 
James Henry turned four last month and it was a day his dad has been waiting for, for a long time! In Texas you can start wrestling at age 4. This picture is him on his way to his first night of practice.
 
Yesterday, we purchased his very first pair of wrestling shoes. They are so cute and tiny! I know, I'm supposed to say they make him look so tough.
 
James Henry is in yellow, practicing with his coach.

 
He means business! He loves the double leg take down and even uses it on our dog! Thank goodness she is a good sport about it. We love his coach, he is so patient with the kids. Coach Q recently told James that James Henry was a beast on the mat. Really, I can't even begin to describe to you how happy that made my husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment