Saturday, August 24, 2013

Our Summer Part 2

This summer went by quickly as always, but James and I think it may be one of the best summers we have ever had.  You can read about the first part of our summer here: http://lisfamily5.blogspot.com/2013/07/our-summer-thus-far.html

    The last few weeks of summer we have enjoyed catching turtles and horny toads....
 

James and I enjoyed a date night and saw a Clint Black concert, he was awesome!

Christopher started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he loves it! Dare I say, we may have found his passion in life.
We went to the circus, and it was the best one we have ever been to. I highly recommend Barnum & Bailey's.
We went to the new water park in a nearby town..

Makayla went to Amarillo Youth Choir camp..
We welcomed a new life into the world, our friends had a precious baby girl, Addileigh Burnett.
Christopher turned 9 years old...
 
Then this week we made one last trip to the water park..
 
God really blessed us with a great summer, but we are ready for school to start on Monday.
Now it's time to pull out my hoodies and watch some football!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment