Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome, Fall!

I love fall! It is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the comfortable feeling of a hoodie and a pair of jeans and the smell of pumpkin scented candles. In our house we love that fall brings football! The leaves are just starting to change here and the weather is becoming milder but in Amarillo you know fall is coming by the onset of the Tri-State Fair and Rodeo. This year we went a record three times!
 James and I had a date night and saw one of our favorite Texas country bands in concert. In 14 years together it was our first fair date and I loved every minute of it!



 
James Henry and I went with Christopher's class on their field trip.
 
learning about how farmer's milk cows and how we get milk from the farm to our fridge
 


James Henry sitting in front of some of the panhandle's prize winning pumpkins.

 
James and I along with James Henry drove for Makayla's field trip and James Henry got to enjoy the petting zoo.



 
There may not be anything better than eating fair food!

                     I am so happy that fall has arrived and I enjoyed our time at the fair this year.
                                                                   Happy Fall Y'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment