I love Cozumel, Mexico! This was my third trip there. I love the crystal clear blue waters and white beaches. I love the shopping and the atmosphere plus there are countless amounts of shore excursions!
We were so excited to get to dock that day, we woke up early to watch from the pool deck.
The port itself was a lot of fun, plenty of photo-ops and places to eat!
Our sweet little cabana babies!
Late that afternoon after our shore excursions we enjoyed a quick lunch before shopping.
We were originally scheduled to have two ports of call, one in Cozumel and one in Progreso but since our ship was delayed a day due to the fog we actually lost Progreso but gained extra time in Cozumel so we booked two shore excursions! We chose a short excursion to Dolphinaris. It was beautiful!
| My loves, my heartbeat! |
We were able to get in a group all by ourselves and our dolphin's name was Minko. He waved to us and showed off a little bit. He swam by us several times so we could all touch his skin. We were each able to hold him and then he gave us kiss! It really was a priceless moment for James and I to watch our kids with the dolphin. The trainer had James Henry touch a part on the dolphin's head and Minko made a sound like a lawn mower, the look on James Henry's face was priceless! One of my favorite moments was watching my kids have a water fight with a dolphin! It was a day full of moments I will forever cherish!






No comments:
Post a Comment