Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DNOW weekend


This past weekend James and I hosted 10 crazy girls for our church's 5th and 6th grade DNOW.
James and I co-teach that class so it was a blessing for us to be a host home.
It was a weekend full of little sleep and worship sessions....



 small group bible studies......


and silly girl fun.....
On Saturday we went and saw the movie, God's Not Dead. It was so good! The kids really got a lot out of it. This picture makes me one proud mama!
There were 8 kids from Makayla's class that attended the weekend and it was amazing to watch them worship together,
It was such a successful weekend. There were 90 of us including students and volunteers. James and I are so blessed to be a part of a ministry team who truly lives for God.
The best thing about the weekend was the 8 salvation's, 8 precious names written into the book of life.
GO GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment