Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Oh "Two-dles"


Our little man turned 2 on Saturday! He keeps us on our toes at all times. He talks alot and really well for his age. Like most kiddos his age he does not like to be told no and he prefers to sleep with James and I instead of in his really cool car bed but that little stinker is so precious!

 We planned a Mickey Mouse party at the main campus of our church, in the same place we had his adoption party last summer. The original plan was to make pancakes but with James' surgery we opted to order and pick up breakfast instead and it turned out great.

 I love his custom birthday shirt!

 I also found these super cute Mickey Mouse shoes brand new at a garage sale and thought how perfect they would be for his party!
 The kids had fun playing and running around. I know David was very busy!













 We had a great morning. We are really blessed with our friends and family. They love us big time!



 This little boy was so blessed at his birthday. Look at his goodie pile!
Since we went with a breakfast theme, we ordered a donut cake and it was a big hit. They were pulling it out of the oven when I went to pick it up and it was warm and fresh. Yum!
James was able to attend the party but he had plenty of eyes on him making sure he just sat there and watched everything. 










 He didn't get the whole blowing out the candles thing, so he had help from his siblings.
 I love this age! He didn't want to open the presents but just play with each one instead. He didn't understand why I was moving them away and placing more packages in front of him. He just wanted to play and I don't blame him!








The aftermath.....








When we got home he was on overload! Our playroom looked like Toys r Us threw up in it. I had to call his PawPaw Roland over to help build toys since James was out of commission. 





 Sunday morning he woke up and went straight to the play room without saying a word to anyone! He is loving all of his birthday gifts!
Since he turned 2 on Saturday, he promoted to the preschool class on Sunday morning and bought home his first church art.


 These last two years have been more than we could have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment