Yep, he had taken a chunk out of the bar of soap! He had also apparently not liked the taste(imagine that) and thrown up in the tub! So I start to clean up the mess in the bathroom and I here a splash behind me, I turned expecting to see exactly what I found, James Henry was throwing his toys into the toilet!
It was three G.I. Joe's to be exact! I did finally rescue the Joe's and clean the bathroom and clean James Henry, of course. Later that night I was talking to James about how busy James Henry is and I asked him, "Who eats a bar of soap?" His reply "The same kid who sticks a num-num up his nose!"Tuesday, September 27, 2011
More James Henry Stories.....
I know I posted a funny James Henry story yesterday but today I also have a really good one. We recovered from the whole "M&M incident" and went on about our weekend. Sunday night James had a meeting at church and I was handling bath time. I put James Henry in the tub and walked out to get him some p.j.'s. He comes running out soaking wet of course and pointing to his mouth. I asked him "Did you fall down?" Then as I leaned in to get a look at his mouth, I smelled an overwhelming scent of soap, the bar of soap! I ran to the bathroom and there it was in the tub.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did not hear about the soap! That is too funny!!
ReplyDelete