Saturday, November 26, 2011

James Turns 30

So James turned 30 on the 22nd! I can hardly believe we are going into our 30's!
We had a small party after church on the 20th. He didn't want anything big, so it was just the youth group and our closest friends. We had pizza and watched a movie. The big hit of the party was the cake. It was made by my dear friend in MOPS who is starting her own cake business. Boy, does she have my business for life.
On his actual birthday the 22nd, we got a sitter for date night!! We did some pre-cruise shopping, ate dinner and saw a movie. It was wonderful.
This turning 30 thing has led me to do alot of reflecting. We used to think 30 was old and for a long time we never thought about what life would be like at 30 and for that I am thanking God for guiding us through safely. He has been holding our hands the whole time.
I am thanking God today for our 30's, 10 years of marriage, and three wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment