Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Women Of Faith 2011

Last Thursday was the start of Girl's Weekend! We loaded up Thursday morning and headed to Oklahoma City for Women Of Faith Over The Top! It was so wonderful. Thursday we spent the day shopping of course! Gotta love that new outlet mall! Friday morning started the conference with an afternoon break that left room for, you guessed it, more shopping and dinner, then back to the conference until 10 p.m.

   That night we had dessert at The Melting Pot. Wow! It was amazing!


The conference itself was amazing! There is nothing in the world like worshipping the Risen King with 7,000 women. Not to mention rocking out to Mandisa and Amy Grant! There were wonderful speakers including Brenda Warner, wife of Kurt Warner, whose testimony really touched me.  What an amazing weekend!



    I have to say there would be no way I could have gone without the love and support of my husband!
He took off of work and pulled double parenting duty for 2 nights and 3 days, without complaining  or questioning. Not to mention he did let me shop all weekend without saying a word! The kids had a great time with their 'Daddy Weekend'.  I am so blessed to have that man as my husband!
   It was overall an amazing weekend and we are already making plans for next year's Women Of Faith in August 2012.
 By the way....I have the best friends and church family!!







No comments:

Post a Comment