Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year! James and I went to a banquet at church the Friday before ( sorry, no pics)and out for dessert with great friends.

This was the Valentine's Christopher and James Henry took to their Friends.

I made this for James and left it out by his sink to find on Valentine's morning.
We have both been using it alot! It is an awesome thoughtful gift.

James Henry loved his puppy that we got him, he is even sharing his breakfast with him.

These are the teacher gifts I made this year.

Christopher's class had a cookie decorating party, it was a ton of fun! They are always so sweet to James Henry.

We really had a great day, it really wasn't about gifts this year but more about making each other feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment