The next morning Lego Land and the aquarium.
Lunch at The Rain Forest Cafe
We headed to Shreveport that night, where the spoiling began.
Making cookies with meme..
Painting with meme at Arts On Fire
Girls Night Out at Painting With A Twist
This game is called Wah Hoo, James family is playing playing it for generations.
Of course we played tourist. Doesn't he look like a big guy holding that gator?
We had to bribe James Henry to touch it and as you can see, he touched it with one finger!
The Lorax (that's a big group)
We spoiled our nephews by taking them toy shopping!
We went to my Dear Friend Ashley's house and the boys fished.
We enjoyed the view
We loved the family time and memories made
Going home this trip was so different for me. I really wanted it to be about spending time with the people I love. It was very nostalgic. I grew up there, survived there, Fell in love with and married James there, moved away, sought refuge there, and I love so many people there. Louisiana holds many memories for me and it was so good to go back and reflect on what God has done for me. It was nice to set back and see God's beauty, Louisiana is so beautiful. I thank God so much for carrying me through my life and for ultimately being my refuge and my light. I thank him for giving my kids so many people that love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment