Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update on Collin


 When I was home over Thanksgiving I was able to get some snuggle time with Collin, finally! When he was born he was too sick for me to hold him. So, I had to wait until Thanksgiving when we were back in town.
This was a beautiful moment for me!
                                                  
I really didn't want to leave him and come back to Texas! However, on November 30th, his daddy's birthday when Collin was 60 days old, he went home!!!
Look at those cheeks!
He was born on his brother's birthday and went home on his daddy's! He is doing really well. We all know God bought Collin here to change the world and he will do great things! While, he will still have to overcome many hurdles, and see many doctors, we know he will be fine, he has already overcame so much!
He is an answered prayer and he is loved so much!
This picture is from last night, he loves to sleep in his swing! His mama says it produces an instant baby coma! Today he weighs 6lbs 8ozs and is  19 1/2 inches long. At 3 months old, he is the size of a newborn!! He is getting excellent reports from all his doctors.



This is so true!
 

1 comment: