Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentine's Day

James and James Henry started off Valentine's Day 2013 with Dad's and Donuts. James Henry was so excited! He has been saying for weeks that on Valentine's Day he was going to eat donuts at school with his daddy!
 
 
 
The weekend before Valentine's Day, was what I like to call "Valentine's Day craft-a-palooza!"
18 "You make me feel squishy inside" play-doh Valentine's for James Henry's church class and preschool class.

54 "God's Conversation Hearts" for Makayla and Christopher's classes.

and 6 candy bar bouquet's for teacher gifts.
 
For the 2nd year in a row, we ordered the kids balloon-o-grams through their school.
They really like getting them as gifts!
 

oops! I'm not sure how I took this picture like this.

 
James Henry made us a Valentine at church on Wednesday night, and it is a true treasure!
 
We had a wonderful day together as a family and I spent my 13th Valentine's Day with my man this year!
We are so very blessed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment