Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I am a little sad that Spring Break has come to an end! We really enjoyed our week off. This is the first time in 5 years that we have not traveled anywhere. I love to travel but I have to admit our nice relaxing week was very enjoyable.
James and I took an adoption class and the kids stayed with one of their favorite sitters and went to lunch and to the movies.
We did some shopping this week together.
We went to the shooting range with friends.
The kids had their well child/adoption screenings. They got a combined 6 booster shots and 3 TB tests and they were huge troopers! They were so good. Don't worry, we soothed the shot pain with ice cream from Cold Stone.
Makayla spent alot of time this week at theater.
 
One night the boys had a camp out in the living room.
 
 One day we had a picnic at the park and played Frisbee, fed the ducks, and the kids played on the playground. The weather was so beautiful! We were even featured on the news that night buying treats from the ice cream man at the park!
 


 
 
We grilled this week and enjoyed a meal on the deck.
The weather was so nice!


I am sad to see Spring Break go, but it has given me a taste of what is to come this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment