Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Makayla's 12th birthday

Our sweet not so baby girl turned 12 yesterday! She celebrated with her friends over the Christmas break with a slumber party. We made mugs and pillowcases. They had a nacho bar, hot chocolate  and cookie cake. They watched movies and stayed up ALL night! She has some really sweet friends.


We had our family dinner over the weekend at Golden Corral. (Makayla's choice)


She loves, I mean really loves Dr. Who!



new movies from Nonna

 Yesterday James Henry and I had lunch with Makayla at school and bought cupcakes to share with her class. James had to work yesterday but the first thing Makayla told me when we got there was, "Daddy called me at school and I left my class to go talk to him on the phone!" How sweet is that?! I love that man so much, he is the best dad! He couldn't stand missing her day so he called her at school to wish her a happy birthday.


                        When Makayla got home yesterday her new reading corner was waiting on her..
                                                    (It is the start of a room re-do for her!)
                                           
                                                                     She loved it!
 Last night was the final full run dress rehearsal for Stuart Little before performances began today. How cool is it to get sang Happy Birthday to by all 40 of your cast-mates and sharing cupcakes with them!

It was a really great day. I can't believe next year she will be a teenager! Time, please slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment