Our second port on our cruise was Cozumel. It was my 2nd time in Cozumel and I love it! The beaches are white and the water is a beautiful color of blue. It is a major port so there is a lot to do. In fact the day we were there, there were 6 cruise ships in dock.
We were so excited to begin our day!
There was a statue guy in the port shopping mall that morning.
| picture perfect view |
It is so breathtaking!
| botanical gardens |
This was our view from where we sat and ate lunch!
We did two different activities that day. First we played with dolphins! We were blessed to be with a nursing momma dolphin so her baby was with us also, it was so cool! We rubbed the dolphin, played with it, gave it some commands to follow and of course we received a big dolphin kiss!!
My mom and I had never snorkeled but we really wanted to and we were able to do a guided snorkel. It was amazing! The pictures from the underwater camera do not do it justice but the fish and the reefs were beautiful and......I saw a baby Nerf shark! Too bad, I was too scared to stop and take a picture.
After we spent our day in the park we headed back to the port for some sightseeing and of course, shopping.
It was a great day and we packed it full of memories!!













No comments:
Post a Comment