Monday, June 2, 2014

Jacob's visit

Over Memorial Day weekend Jacob and his family came to visit! Jacob really wanted to see my dad and I will take any chance I get to love on my nephews.
 They arrived Saturday morning and we were ready with breakfast.
The kids spent most of the morning playing.


That afternoon we went and spent some time with my dad! It was my dad's first time to meet Collin. It was precious and I am so thankful for the nurse who took a picture of all of us!


After that we went to play glow in the dark mini golf. It was a blast!













After mini golf, we went for pizza. Uncle James won Devin a stuffed turkey out of the game machine!

With 6 boys in the house there was a lot of wrestling!



We did manage to squeeze in some snuggles...
And ice cream...
On Sunday afternoon we took the kids to play at the discovery center.















We had a great weekend. Jacob and I were able to spend a lot of time with my dad and the cousins were able to play together! I am so glad Jacob, Amber and the boys came for a visit!




























No comments:

Post a Comment