The kids just returned from their annual summer trip to Shreveport. I am so glad they were able to go again this summer and make lasting memories with all thier grandparents!
They had a blast with their cousins, and spent a fun filled day with them!
They played tourist and took a drive to Duck Commander....
They bought home these wonderfully loud duck calls as souvenirs!!!
They had a great time!
They ate lunch and took in the sights at Willie's Duck Diner. They are still talking about how good the food was.






Hey! I'm a fellow Amarillo-an blogger too and thought I'd stop by and say hi! Apparently there's a way to find bloggers in your area....pretty neat if you ask me. ha. CUTE blog! By the way, we were able to stop by Duck Commander on our way back from vacation last month. It's a neat place!
ReplyDelete