Thursday, March 24, 2016

A New Adventure


So I started a little make-up business......
I sure did! I had been wanting/needing to try a new brand of make-up. I was having a lot of trouble with breakouts and other issues. I finally decided to take the plunge and try Younique and it has been amazing!! It cleared up my skin, healed my scars and the best thing about it is James tells me all the time that he loves my make-up! I have been with that man for 17 years and I don't even think he has ever noticed if I am wearing any make-up or not!!
One day he told me he noticed my lashes when I came in the room! 
I love it so much that I decided to become an independent presenter. 
 Younique is high quality naturally based cosmetics, something that is important to me now that Makayla is a teenager. I only want the best for her skin so shouldn't we all have the best?

 I am 24 days into my new adventure and it is going really well! James is an amazing supporter and I am having alot of fun!


I am very blessed by our friends and family who have supported me so far and I am already making new friends through this fun endeavor! Life is good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment