Sunday, July 3, 2011

10 year anniversary pictures





So, yesterday James and I woke up very early in the morning and got all dressed up and went downtown! It was Early but for a good reason.
My friend Heather ( Heather Dexter Photography) is doing a fundraiser. Some of our close friends the Riley family are having alot of pregnancy problems. Her water has broken has 29 weeks so she has been moved to Dallas on complete bed rest and praying to keep her precious baby in until 34 weeks.
Sweet baby Kinley is also in need of an operation when she is born. So the fundraiser is to help with medical, hotel and travel costs. So James and I thought this would be the perfect reason to have our pictures made to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary July 22(married for 10, together for 12). Time has flown by, in ten years we have had lots of growing pains, welcomed and loved 3 children and made countless and priceless memories. I am so thankful to God for my husband and my marriage.
These are a few of my favorite pictures.

2 comments: