We went on a seven day cruise last month to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary. It was amazing! Here are some highlights and pictures of our time on the ship.
This is a glimpse of what the dining experience was like...a carved watermelon in the buffet hall
We rock climbed in the middle of the ocean. Yes, even I did it. I made it to the first bell before I gave in to my fear of heights.
There is nothing like playing miniature golf on the 14th deck in the middle of the ocean
We found a new love, Can you say B-I-N-G-O
Here is the first view of our ship as we pulled into the port from the airport
There is even electronic bingo
This is a picture from one of the top decks.
Our ship even had an ice skating rink and one night there was an ice show
It really was a great time. We saw shows in the evening. Sat by the pool, read books and even went to a murder mystery dinner!
Bon Voyage!

No comments:
Post a Comment