Well the kids' first day in private school is in the record books and I know it was great! Yes, I did the total mom thing and walked in to pick them up! Christopher's teacher told me he had a great day and told me he was such a great student. She said he was very polite and adjusted well and caught on fast! It really made me feel good.
Makayla made new friends and really loved her first day of choir!! I asked her what she was singing in choir and being used to public school I was not expecting her to start singing the words to one of my favorite Christian songs. I am so happy with our choice to change schools.
They both woke up happy and eager for school today. I watched Christopher walk in and get ready for the school day as if he had been there his whole life. In fact Christopher's first day went so well yesterday that his tooth jumped out in joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment