Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New School

Well we are 9 days into 2012! Happy New Year! Today we entered the world of private school!
     Makayla and Christopher are into their first day at San Jacinto Christian Academy! We are all so excited and blessed to start this new chapter in our lives. The morning went very well! Everyone was so nice and welcoming and we loved hearing that they had been praying for the kids to have an easy transition. they already know a few kids that go to our church so I think it will be helpful!
     I cant wait to pick them up this afternoon and see how the first day was.

P.S. I know I am way behind on blogs but I promise to catch up on everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hope they love it. Emily and Graham like LCA, but they miss sleeping in and going to school in their pjs! It is a sad day at LCA as two senior girls (best friends) were killed in a car accident on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete