Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Adoption Shower

June 27th was the start of "Adoption Week" for the Lis family. The precious ladies of our church threw David and I an adoption shower that afternoon.
Since our adoption was the week of 4th of July it was a patriotic/red, white and blue theme.
It was so awesome and perfect for us.

this cake was amazing!!



 David was the guest of honor and there was no shortage of attention being handed out.
Mrs. Melissa had him open his toys early so he wouldn't be bored!
 I am so glad Makayla was able to sit by my side and take part in her brother's shower.

Nonna sent a give via Amazon!

Grandma Dawn's gift



GG's handmade gift




gifts from Mrs. Anita




a handmade blanket from Mrs. Delores



the big white basket was FULL of gifts from the hostess'




David and Mrs. Kerra





loving on Grandma Dawn

These sweet ladies all blessed me and my family so much that day! They each mean so much to me and I thank God for each and every one of them.  I also can't forget all the ladies who couldn't make it that day but have sent David a gift. The thoughtfulness is overwhelming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment