Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November 2015

November came and went in flash!
We had a busy month.

 Makayla had her first Amarillo Youth Choir concert of the year. They changed venues this year to the main campus of our church, Paramount Baptist. It made for a beautiful backdrop for their music.

I hosted women's fellowship night for our ladies at church. 

 I was so blessed by their company that night.  Thirteen ladies joined me in making blessing bags for the women who live at Faith City Ministries. 
 Makayla, Christopher and I went to the advanced screening of The Mockingjay Part 2. The movie was awesome and I enjoyed getting out with my big kids!!
 James and I got away overnight to Santa Fe. He was going to a  Jiu Jitsu seminar and it turned out to be a wonderful couples get away for us.
Starbucks for the road!

Santa Fe is beautiful.

 We had so much fun shopping, sightseeing and eating Santa Fe cuisine.
On Saturday while he was at his seminar, I did some damage at the outlet mall.
 It was a great time to relax and reconnect without little babies in tow!
 The day before school let out for Thanksgiving break, James Henry was in a play.
He was a pilgrim this year!


 My mom came out for the break but her visit was cut short due to an ice storm and she left after our feast on Thanksgiving. She did get to enjoy the play and girls day out with Makayla and I.

James and John fried a turkey for us again this year!!
 Thanksgiving day was a great time as a family.


 James and I did manage a little black Friday craziness before the ice storm and then we spent the rest of the break inside and warm!
 David had his first bowl of post-Thanksgiving turkey gumbo and he ate it all!
 We got the house decorated for Christmas on the break as well and enjoyed our favorite Christmas movies.  David loves The Little People sets.


Makayla's tree in her room.
 Notice this cute little baby "sitting" by the tree, he is the reason the bottom branches are empty and all the ornaments are shoved on the top branches. He keeps us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment