Last week I won tickets to the fair in a Facebook contest. I won four, which turned out to be blessing. James had to work last Saturday so I asked John and Steph to come sit with the babies and I was able to take just our big kids and enjoy some time alone with them.
First stop....lunch! A cup of corn, nachos, 2 jumbo corn dogs, a red velvet funnel cake and 2 drinks later....We stopped at our favorite vendor.. the root beer! Actually the boys got green cream soda on the first trip. On the way out they refilled with Root Beer!
We stopped and watched a tiger show, it was pretty cool.
After the show they invited you to stay and feed the tigers (for a cost of course) the boys were so excited! They looked so big & what a memory!
We walked around and checked out the 4-H building. I always love the pumpkins.
The kids played several games and won some prizes.
They rode a few rides...
and on the way out had a sno-cone.
It was a great afternoon and I am so thankful I was able to take them & have that time. Having a new baby in the house is never an easy adjustment for anyone yet these three have been a huge help and have acted so selflessly. We are so proud to be their parents. They have actually taught us a few lessons in patience and love these last few weeks.










No comments:
Post a Comment