We had Christopher's birthday party this year at Cheer Texas, which is a gymnastics place but is perfect for a bunch of wild and crazy kids. There are trampolines, bouncers and a big open foam pit to jump in.
This year he wanted a Lego theme but not just any Lego theme, Lego Star Wars! It was not easy to come by, I found plates and napkins on line, I ordered the invites from EBay as well as the edible image cake topper in which I placed on a plain cake I ordered from United.
He had a great party, there was an awesome turn out. The kids had crazy fun. He got lots of awesome gifts and alot of Lego's! I loved how on this day and looking around his party that I was able to see how blessed beyond measure we are with our friends! James was stuck at work so it was just me to run the party and everyone stepped up and really helped me out and I am so thankful!!
Here are some pictures from the party....
No comments:
Post a Comment