I had a wonderful weekend! James was actually home for my birthday which rarely ever happens! He let me sleep in Friday morning and then James Henry and I met our good friends at Brush With Art for story time. My best friend Trista took James Henry home with her and James and I stayed and worked on Christmas presents and then had a wonderful lunch alone!
After lunch, we visited with friends which was followed by a wonderful shopping trip to the mall all by myself. We had dinner with friends that night and great talks.
Saturday was Girl's day! We had lunch at a great pizza place and had girl talk and we were creative at Brush With Art! They also bought me some yummy cupcakes!
Saturday night was date night!!! James and I had a couple's massage and dinner at Macaroni Joe's. We had never been to Macaroni Joe's before and I was pleasantly surprised that some place so elegant and fancy was tucked away here in Amarillo. It was an amazing dinner and a wonderful date night!
We finished Saturday night with UFC and great friends!
We rounded out our weekend Sunday with church and a quiet evening at home with our kids.
I had the best birthday I may have ever had. I was truly blessed by my friends and family. I am looking forward to the next year with James and the kids full of love, laughter and tons of memories.
I am not in fear of my 30's but ready to embrace them with the Grace of God!
Thank you God for my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment