Friday, May 5, 2017

DNOW gathering 2017


Earlier this year James and I were the host home for our youth group's disciple now gathering. We hosted 10 teenagers plus had our other four kiddos in the house. It was crazy fun. 
We basically fed them snacks and drinks plus breakfast on Saturday morning and they slept all over our house in sleeping bags. James drove them around all weekend in the church bus and it stayed parked in our driveway at night, I kinda liked seeing it there. 



 Every evening our pastor came over and did some bible study time with them.

 On Saturday they spent the afternoon at WT, swimming, bowling and playing basketball. They had worship sessions throughout the weekend as well. I loved seeing these kids bond, talk about their lives and struggles and grow their relationships with our Lord. It was a huge blessing to have a house full of crazy kids for that weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment