Makayla was our waitress for the second year in a row. She did another great job!
We had a fun time that night and laughed until our faces hurt. It was an evening of great company and sweet fellowship.
The youth kids put on a play for our entertainment.
On the actual day of Valentine's, James was traveling for work so the kids and I just did a few special things.
They had gifts from James and I to open.
Yes, even Blaze.
| all decked out in their new snuggies |
On Friday of that week, David and I attended James Henry's party at school.
![]() |
| putting on chapstick, he loves it |
![]() |
| pin the kiss on the teacher |
I took the kids to Sonic and for haircuts after school that day.
That weekend was a three day holiday and James and I actually spent Saturday and Sunday nights completely alone and kid free. It was nice to eat out, sleep and pretty much relax and do what we wanted and spend that time together. On Sunday when we picked the kids up we took them to lunch at CiCi's and to the movies to see Lego Batman. The entire weekend was extremely enjoyable.


















No comments:
Post a Comment