Easter this year was wonderful. Our church celebrates with four days of events. On Thursday night we celebrated Christ in the Passover and a seder meal.
This is our second year to do this and I loved it just as much this year as last year. We all learn so much and the kids really enjoy it. Christopher played the role of the servant this year and washed our hands. It was so fitting because he certainly is a guy after God's heart.
On Friday we loved the Good Friday service and on Saturday we took James Henry to the preschool party. He made lots of crafts.
His favorite part was the parade, he practiced for a week beforehand and rode his bike all around our house. He did a great job!
Saturday night we made resurrection rolls with the kids and read over the Easter story.
Afterward we enjoyed a BBQ dinner with both of our dads, and the kids were able to get an egg hunt in before the rain came.
Here the boys are, checking out their loot!
We spent the rest of the afternoon listening to the rain and playing board games.
I will always treasure that Easter Sunday because it was almost the last day we spent with my dad. I am so grateful for the memories made that day and the people I made them with.










No comments:
Post a Comment