Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I enjoyed my entire week of celebrating Mother's Day this year!
  On Wednesday I had my very last preschool Mother's Day Tea with James Henry. It was bittersweet knowing it was my last one, it made every poem, every song and every moment that much more special to me. 


He wanted me to take a picture of him with his Dr. Who bow-tie!


some of my treasures from the tea.....

On Saturday the kids and I went to a Mother's Memory event at our church. We did crafts together, ate together and had fun in the photo booth!

On Sunday morning the kids woke me up with breakfast in bed and several new treasures!
They also gave me 5 new dresses and a new top. Every mom, needs new clothes :)
Sunday afternoon we enjoyed seeing Peter Pan at Amarillo Little Theater. I loved my week and I am so blessed to be the mom to these three amazing human beings. Their dad is pretty special too!





No comments:

Post a Comment