Our school changed names over the summer to Amarillo Collegiate Academy and added on a new building that is just for the high school. We are very excited about all the new things happening. I am serving as secretary on the PTO board this year as well.
We missed Meet The Teacher for the first time ever this year since we were in Dallas on Chris's birthday trip but it was worth it!
Chris is in 7th grade and has Mrs. Gaitan.
Makayla is in her sophomore year, 10th grade and has Mrs. Read.
For the first time in 9 years, since moving to Amarillo I went back to work. I am teaching on Tuesdays and Thursdays and David is attending school where I teach! The 2017-2018 year is going great!!!
David and I have also joined the Amarillo chapter of MOPS this school year.





No comments:
Post a Comment