On top of everything else this summer, the kids and I went to Santa Rosa with friends to celebrate back to school and August birthdays.
James Henry went to Upward basketball and football camp at our church.
We made a quick trip to Shreveport one week over the summer.
Makayla worked her first summer job alongside me at our church's Mother's Day Out summer program. James Henry and David went with us and had a blast!!
James and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. We spent the weekend all alone. We did some volunteering with CASA, went to game night at the discovery center, went to the farmers market and saw a movie.
I was also able to getaway with him alone to Albuquerque while we was working this summer.
last but not least, a family favorite 4th of July!!! We went to a tye-dye party at our friends house
and this year attended our first parade in Canyon.
Summer 2017, you rocked!!!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment